Oops in ISDN

From: Werner . Beck
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 08:47:15 EST

Hello,
for ISDN communication we use an USB PBX to communicate through a PPTP
tunnel over Internet.
I get an "Oops" when I disconnect the USB connection between PC and PBX
while (and only while) the connection is established.
Attached you'll find my system configuration (system.txt) and the output of
ksymoops of an AVM Fritz!X USB 3.0 (module from AVM) and an Auerswald
Compact 2104 PBX (kernel module). When I use the AVM, the system crashes
completely (only power-off possible, I keyed-in the messages from the
system console manually from the screen), with the Auerswald, the system
keeps up and running.
W. Beck

(See attached file: oops_auer.txt)(See attached file: oops_avm.txt)(See
attached file: system.txt)