Re: Weird problem with nforce2

From: Markus Hästbacka
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 05:53:16 EST

Hello, I got it working now, thank you anyways. I got another problem straight ahead too.
My AGP works, but it's darn slow. I need it working probebly so I can use my linux again *sigh*.
I have a Nforce 2 chipset on my board. If I build Nforce2 support as a module or built in it causes a hang, and I need a hard reboot. I saw that if the module is loaded at startup it will cause a crash, but if I load it later, it wont affect the speed. So, it needs to be loaded in bootup, but it will cause a crash, you know something about this? When starting X it just crashes (And I can reproduce this without taining the kernel) so is Nforce2 support broken for my board?

Regards,
---
Markus Hästbacka <midian@xxxxxxxx>