[no subject]

From: jobs
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 23:10:43 EST

Thank you for your interest in Synergy Network Solution's employment
opportunities. As a courtesy, we are notifying you via this auto response
that your resume has been forwarded to our recruiting staff. Your
qualifications will be considered for our employment opportunities. A
Synergy Network Solutions representative will contact you as soon as
possible should your qualifications match our job descriptions. We will do
our best to assist you and we wish you the best of luck in your job search.
Thank you for your interest in Synergy Network Solutions.