[lukasz@wsisiz.edu.pl: Re: [Linux-ATM-General] Re: linux-2.4.22 Oops on ATM PCA-200EPC]

From: Lukasz Trabinski
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 11:36:32 EST

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003, chas williams wrote:

> yep, i screwed that up. when clip isnt a module, the common code try
> to manipulate the module count while fails. see if this patch makes
> it better -- apply with patch -p1 in your linux source tree.

I have appled this patch, atm interfaces was created without any Ooops.
Unfortunately, atm interfaces exists (with ip address), i can ping them
localy but no any traffic goes through them. I can't ping remote atm
inteface. ATM card is Fore LE155 (nicstar). 2.4.21-rc6 works well.

--
*[ Łukasz Tr±biński ]*
SysAdmin @wsisiz.edu.pl