200 Million More Searches A Month

From: Tom McCarthy
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 08:33:24 EST

Hello,

Not getting enough traffic on Kanoodle under the search term
Laptop?

You can expose your listings to over 200 million searches per month now on
Pocketflier!

With clicks starting as low as .01, Pocketflier offers the most competitive and
targeted advertising costs in the business. We have recently made a lot of
changes to our search engine that will help you get more qualified visitors to
your website.

We are now getting over 7 MILLION SEARCHES PER DAY and that's just the
beginning of what we've done at Pocketflier! We also now offer you:

- 200 Million Searches per month!
- Category Specific Advertising
- Addition of Boxed and Top Display Ads-no additional cost!
- Now even more ways to find your listings with our Exact Match and
Substring search options
- Over 100 new distribution partners
- 3 ways to be #1 for your search term

Advertising with Pocketflier lets you make more while spending less.

You only need $25 to get started.

Sign up for your account today at http://www.pocketflier.com/addlisting.htm

Best of all, you only pay when you get clicks!

We look forward to sending Qualified traffic to your website.

http://www.pocketflier.com

Sincerely,

Tom
Pocketflier.com