Let`s support the fight vs. EuroPatents

From: Samium Gromoff
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 02:31:17 EST

CAUTION: My asbestos underwear is firmly in place.

I wonder if anybody noticed the current gtk.org appearance. If not,
i`m posting the english part of its front page:

<citation>
Page closed

Page fermée

Seite gesperrt

This page is temporarily closed in protest against software patents. Websites may soon be closed
down regularly due to software patents. Software patents can get you prosecuted for publishing
texts you wrote yourself!

You will be redirected to swpat.ffii.org in 20 seconds for more information. To enter this site,
click here.

</citation>

I think we should support them by doing the same to kernel.org.

regards, Samium Gromoff