Re: Problems with PCMCIA (Texas Instruments PCI1410)

From: Tom Marshall
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 09:12:25 EST

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 02:26:10PM -0700, Tom Marshall wrote:
> > Could you show the kernel messages from boot as well as the above
> > messages please?
>
> Here it is. Below that is a more complete lspci output.
>
> [...]

Is there any more information on this problem? Is it a problem with the
PCI1410 chip or the way it's integrated? I would really like to get this
working. I can run test builds, or perhaps even try to find the problem
myself if someone can verify that the chip should work with yenta_socket.

--
Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember.
-- Oscar Levant