Re: Race condition in 2.4 tasklet handling (cli() broken?)

From: TeJun Huh
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 01:31:29 EST

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 05:37:36PM +0200, Stephan von Krawczynski wrote:

> Feel free to ask anything about the issue, I will try to help however possible.

A deadlock occured today on our test machine, and the offending part
was drivers/char/random.c:iplock. The spinlock is used without _bh
suffix both by the connect and accept paths causing deadlock
occasionally. This seemed to be already fixed in the latest 2.4 bk
tree. I believe this will cure our problem. :-)

--
tejun