Re: 2.6.0-test3+sk98lin driver with hardware bug make eth unusable

From: Ricardo Galli
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 11:30:32 EST

On Saturday 23 August 2003 20:35, Martin Schlemmer shaped the electrons to shout:
> > > Known issue.
> > >
> > > Mirko will have a look as soon as he have time.
> >
> > Thanks, I just sent a Kconfig patch as a workaround:
> >
> > http://lkml.org/lkml/2003/8/12/83
>
> Should work fine with version 6.16 of the driver (does so
> here at least with a P4C800):
>
> http://www.syskonnect.com/syskonnect/support/driver/zip/linux/sk98lin_2.6.0-test3_patch.gz

Tested with -test4, it works nicely. Thanks.

Could this new version be included in -test5? Otherwise is useless for
lots of users (at least I received lots of "me too").

--
ricardo galli GPG id C8114D34
http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/