Re: FBDEV updates.

From: Otto Solares
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 15:47:32 EST

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 08:54:21PM +0100, James Simmons wrote:

> Hi folks!!
>
> Here is the latest fbdev BK drop. It is against 2.6.0-test3. Test it out
> and tell me your results. I like to do a code drop soon.

James:

what is the current state of PM in fb drivers?

does modedb is being used on 2.6 drivers?

Is there an API (or lib) to use framebuffers devices without
worring about differents visuals?, to quering, setting or
disabling EDID support? will these drivers export sysfs
entries instead of control via ioctl's?

thanks for your work on fb.

-solca