Re: C99 Initialisers

From: Matthew Wilcox
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 12:52:41 EST

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 06:37:07PM +0100, Dave Jones wrote:
> Depends. If it's a huuuge struct (see the device ID struct in 2.4's
> agpgart for eg) it becomes much more readable. Whitespace good, clutter bad.

Yup, absolutely. My point is that struct pci_device_id is really really
common. If you've ever looked at a Linux PCI driver, you've seen it.
The agp_bridge_info example is specific to this one driver, so it's new
every time you look at it.

--
"It's not Hollywood. War is real, war is primarily not about defeat or
victory, it is about death. I've seen thousands and thousands of dead bodies.