Re: 2.6.0-test1/2 won't let me use keyboard

From: adri
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 18:06:05 EST

il giorno Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 11:53:10AM +0200, Andries Brouwer ha scritto
> Yes, thanks for confirming. The new input code generates the repeat
> synthetically, by setting a timer, and that code must be buggy.
i apologies for the retard in my response but i have so much work in my
job...
i think the problem is in "rtc module not found": in that way it's
possible that the kernel wouldn't see the timer to stop my keyboard
repeat?
if so, please, let me know where i can find information to try to solve
the problem.
(i also apologies for my bad english!) ;))
thanks
adri
--
icq# 63011800 - jabber: adri@xxxxxxxxxx