HFS error messages in 2.6.0-test3

From: Mikael Pettersson
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 15:39:28 EST

Changing a HFS partition from 2.6.0-test3 on ppc32 results
in messages like the following in the kernel's log:

hfs_cat_put: trying to free free entry: c5f382a0
hfs_cat_put: trying to free free entry: c5047460

(from 'touch /mnt/macos/Temp/junk')

hfs_cat_put: trying to free free entry: c5047460
hfs_cat_put: trying to free free entry: c5f382a0

(from 'sync' after the previous 'touch')

I don't know how serious these messages are, but they don't
appear when I'm using a 2.4 kernel.

(I install new kernels in a MacOS9/HFS partition because BootX
is the only boot loader that works on my OldWorld PowerMac.)

/Mikael