Re: NPTL v userland v LT (RH9+custom kernel problem)

From: Jerry Cooperstein (coop@axian.com)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 09:42:36 EST

If you read the release notes for RH9 you'll see you can adjust what
thread library gets used with the environmental variable
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL. So for instance you can do:

LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 rpm ....
LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 up2date

(I've mentioned these two because I've noted these fail when you are
root...)

 Jerry Cooperstein, Senior Consultant, <coop@axian.com>
 Axian, Inc., Software Consulting and Training
 4800 SW Griffith Dr., Ste. 202, Beaverton, OR 97005 USA
 http://www.axian.com/