linux-2.6-test2, ipsec in tunneling mode

From: Jim Penny (jpenny@universal-fasteners.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 11:43:23 EST

Does anyone have a tested example of tunneling mode working on
linux-2.6-test2? If so would you please email it to me. At this point
I don't care about authentication method, don't care about addresses,
etc. I just want to see a real example.

I have tried the Linux Magazin "Sicherer Transport" examples, and the
Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO examples, but cannot get
them to work. They fail with a message of
"The result of line xxx: Invalid argument. " message.

Thanks

Jim Penny