2.6.0-test2: crash in reiserfs at shutdown

From: Harald Dunkel (harri@synopsys.COM)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 05:53:23 EST

Hi folks,

I get a reproducable system crash in reiserfs at shutdown
time, when my external USB disk is going to be unmounted.

Final words are

        kernel BUG at fs/reiserfs/prints.c: 339

plus a lot of more lines. If I umount the disk at normal
runtime, then there is no problem.

I would be glad to help to get this fixed, but before I
manually write down all the other lines: Is anybody
interested in this? Or is this a well known problem?

Regards

Harri