Looking for some Strong Kernel Engineers

From: Tiffany Goodyear (tiffanyg@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 17:03:15 EST

Hello all,
My name is Tiffany Goodyear and I am helping a start-up company in San Jose
find a Distributed File System Engineer and a few Senior Kernel Engineers.
They are a small, well funded startup company working to build the next
generation storage product. This would be an opportunity to come in and the
ground floor and make a difference.
The Distributed File System Engineer will be a key contributor to the design
and implementation of our scalable distributed file system. Must have
experience in designing complex system software, operating system kernel
development, RAID, and distributed lock management.
The kernel engineers will be responsible for overall performance and
stability of the their operating system kernel. Must be very familiar with
Unix/Linux operating system kernel development, kernel debugging,
performance analysis, and kernel fault containment. This is a kernel
development position.

If anyone you know may be interested in any of these opportunities, please
contact me and have them forward an updated version of their resume. I would
be glad to discuss the opportunity and the company further.

Tiffany Goodyear
Recruiting Consultant
408-858-7154