Re: VM docs and where they are going

From: Piet Delaney (piet@www.piet.net)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 15:48:46 EST

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 03:20, Mel Gorman wrote:

Thanks Mel, your monographs looks extremely interesting.
I'll be reading them for weeks.

Is there a similar document for the rest of the 2.5/2.6 kernel;
something to supplement Bovet's & Cesati's book on understanding the
linux kernel. I'll finish my subscription to the LKDP mailing list.

I studied John Lion's UNIX commentary back and your
Linux VM commentary is a greatly appreciated.

-piet

piet@www.piet.net