Quota Hash Abstraction 2.4.22-pre6

From: Herbert Pötzl (herbert@13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 11:40:49 EST

Hi All!

I did some quota hash abstraction, which basically
replaces the one-and-only quota hash, referenced by
each and every super block (where quota enabled),
with a dynamic, per super_block quota hash ...

this is the first step, and it is neither tuned for
performance nor the final implementation, it's just
a in-between step to some future quota enhancements
like the folowing ...

 - faster and smaller quota hashes
 - not only per super_block hashes, maybe per vfsmount?
 - not hardcoded user/group quota ...
 - better interface for quota extensions

please, if somebody has any quota tests, which he/she
is willing to do on this code, or just want to do some
testing with this code, do it and send me the results ...

I'm not interested in getting this into 2.4 without
good reasons and extensive testing.

TIA,
Herbert