Re: Linux 2.6.0-test1-ac1

From: Joshua Kwan (joshk@triplehelix.org)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 15:51:54 EST

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 04:16:12PM -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> Since Linus is in hiding this is a collected set of diffs I'm using
> right now. It has the worst of the current security stuff I know about
> fixed up but I've not looked into older stuff yet. Also a few things
> I needed for my test hardware that went walkins like Zoom Video.

Hi Alan,

Note that the patch on kernel.org has some of your configuration junk in
it... notably asm-offsets.h and the autogenerated linux logo. Probably
patches fine on a clean tree, but I hadn't made clean in mine

-Josh

--
"Notice that, written there, rather legibly, in the Baroque style common
to New York subway wall writers, was, uhm... was the old familiar

-- Art Garfunkel on the inspiration for "A Poem On The Underground Wall"