Re: radeonfb patch for 2.4.22...

From: Marcelo Tosatti (marcelo@conectiva.com.br)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 13:11:51 EST

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 ajoshi@kernel.crashing.org wrote:

> Hi Marcelo,
>
> Is there any particular reason why you decided to merge Ben H.'s radeonfb
> update instead of the one I sent you?

I've decided to CC lkml because I think there are other people interested
in this discussion.

I merged his version because he sent me your update (0.1.8) plus his code
(which are useful fixes he has been working on).

It seems things are broken now due to a missing header, but he also sent
me that.

Do you have any objections to his fixes ?