bug in pcmcia + smp + apic?

From: Ottavio Campana (ottavio@campana.vi.it)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 12:34:34 EST

I'm trying to use a dlink dwl 650. On my laptop with 2.4.18 and on a
test pc it works with orinoco_cs .

I'm running 2.4.21 on a smp dual athlon and I can't get it working.

I'm already having some little problems with usb on the computer, it
works only if I pass noapic at boot time. I thoink about it because the
pci<->pcmcia adapter takes irq 18. The out of /proc/interrupts is

bott@dirac:~/Progetti/quantizzatore-1.0/src > cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0 CPU1
 18: 0 0 IO-APIC-level Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c475

Doen anyone of you know if there are some problem with apic and pcmcia?

Can you please cc your replies to my address? Thank you.

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.