i2c-pyxis

From: Kurt Garloff (garloff@suse.de)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 06:24:19 EST

Hi,

here's my try to get i2c supported on my PYXIS (21174) chipset.

It seems to work, but I can't see the memory which should be
visible on the i2c bus, so it probably does not.

I lack time to work on it, so maybe somebody wants to start from what
I have.

Regards,

--
Kurt Garloff                   <kurt@garloff.de>             [Koeln, DE]