-<ipc> typo fixes
--- util.orig 2003-07-08 08:59:03.000000000 +0200
+++ util.c 2003-07-08 08:59:15.000000000 +0200
@@ -432,12 +432,12 @@ void ipc64_perm_to_ipc_perm (struct ipc6
* So far only shm_get_stat() calls ipc_get() via shm_get(), so ipc_get()
* is called with shm_ids.sem locked. Since grow_ary() is also called with
* shm_ids.sem down(for Shared Memory), there is no need to add read
- * barriers here to gurantee the writes in grow_ary() are seen in order
+ * barriers here to guarantee the writes in grow_ary() are seen in order
* here (for Alpha).
- * However ipc_get() itself does not necessary require ipc_ids.sem down. So
+ * However ipc_get() itself does not necessarily require ipc_ids.sem down. So
* if in the future ipc_get() is used by other places without ipc_ids.sem
- * down, then ipc_get() needs read memery barriers as ipc_lock() does.
+ * down, then ipc_get() needs read memory barriers as ipc_lock() does.
struct kern_ipc_perm* ipc_get(struct ipc_ids* ids, int id)
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue Jul 15 2003 - 22:00:26 EST