Re: scsi mode sense broken again

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 19:10:53 EST

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 01:06:17AM +0200, Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl wrote:
> For me 2.5.72 works, 2.5.74 does not - no working ZIP drive.
> The cause is the recent fiddling of use_10 / do_mode_sense.
> If this is known and has a patch on the way all is well.
> Otherwise I can send a patch.

Really? I expected bug reports for CD-ROM, but not for Direct Access
devices. What's going bad?

> (It feels as if I have to repair this area every other month.)

That's why I originally wanted to just filter all MODE_SENSE commands from
the USB layer.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

S: Another stupid question? G: There's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people. -- Stef and Greg User Friendly, 7/15/1998