another 6 patches for s390.
1) Fix SEMTIMEDOP in sys_ipc. The corresponding glibc wrapper is already
in the official cvs. Patch by Ernie Petrides.
2) Fix ptrace system call number replacement code.
3) Fix online attribute, the values for enabling/disabling a device are
the other way round.
4) Add support for different processor types. Add new path group algorithm
and new relocation types introduces with the latest machine (z990).
5) Add thin interrupt support to qdio. Required for qeth.
6) New driver: the qeth network driver. The patch is big (368K), too big
for the mailing-list. This patch won't appear on linux-kernel, if someone
else need a copy either wait in the hope that it will get integrated soon
or sent me a mail.
Patches are against linux-bk as of 2003/07/01.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to email@example.com
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Mon Jul 07 2003 - 22:00:13 EST