Re: [ANNOUNCE] nf-hipac v0.8 released

From: Daniel Egger (degger@fhm.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 09:45:30 EST

Am Don, 2003-06-26 um 16.20 schrieb Michael Bellion and Thomas Heinz:

> Taking a look at nfhp_com.h and evt. nf-hipac.c gives you some clue
> on how to build valid command packets.

Thanks. Your reply made me somewhat curious and I'll definitely have a
look, hoping the interface is much better than libiptables which is
merely a bunch of convience functions for use of the iptables utility
but unusable for real world applications which need to deal with
firewall rules.

--
Servus,
       Daniel