Re: Success stories, disappearing Oopses and ps/2 keyboard

From: Konstantin Kletschke (konsti@ludenkalle.de)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 08:23:36 EST

* Jan De Luyck <lkml@kcore.org> [Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 11:27:37AM +0200]:

> I'll test with that clock=pit option later, when I have the chance to reboot.

I tested it now and with pit the IO-APIC is not getting alog with it at
boot time, is it worth to write down the error message?

It resultet in something like "clock not usable" or something. Hell
wait, I can capture it at serial console :-)

Konsti

--
2.5.73-mm1
Konstantin Kletschke <konsti@ludenkalle.de>, <konsti@ku-gbr.de>