[ANNOUNCE] Linux Test Project June Release Announcement

From: Robert Williamson (robbiew@us.ibm.com)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 12:38:29 EST

The Linux Test Project test suite has been released. The latest version of
the testsuite contains 1800+ tests for the Linux OS. Our web site also
contains other information such as: test results, a Linux test tools
matrix, an area for keeping up with fixes for known blocking problems in
the 2.5 kernel releases, technical papers and HowTos on Linux testing, and
a code coverage analysis tool.

Highlights:

* Relocation of all Open POSIX Test Suite tests to
/testcases/open_posix_testsuite.
* Inclusion of modified `top` tool to allow for system usage data
gathering.
* More support for 64bit architectures and large memory machines
* Fixes and code cleanups. See our Bug Tracker for more details

We encourage the community to post results, patches or new tests on our
mailing list and use the CVS bug tracking facility to report problems that
you might encounter with the test suite.

Robert V. Williamson <robbiew@us.ibm.com>
Linux Test Project
Web: http://ltp.sourceforge.net
IRC: #ltp on freenode.irc.net