Re: [2.5.70][PPC] Small change to config

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt (benh@kernel.crashing.org)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 02:33:06 EST

On Wed, 1969-12-31 at 23:59, Daniele Pala wrote:
> Since "control" and "platinum" display support doesn't compile if /dev/nvram suppor is selected as a module, here's this
> small patch. The problem is that the suppor for /dev/nvram is asked after the "control" and "platinum" support...
> Cheers,

The proper fix is for those drivers to use the low level nvram access
functions and have those always built in on pmac, the config option
beeing only useful for the char device wrapper...

Anyway, pmac stuff in 2.5 is about to be significantly changed once
I'm done with the move to the new driver model, hopefully, I'll fix
those things along.

Ben.