hpt374 driver question

From: David Anderson (dave@halogensunlight.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 18:26:25 EST

Hi,

I've finally manage to get my onboard hpt374 controller recognized under
2.5.70. The controller and drives(hdi & hdk) are correctly reported at
boot time but I can't work out how to access the RAID array. I've tried
things like /dev/sdx and dev/ataraid with no luck. Can anyone tell me how
to access the RAID array?

Apologies for the simplicity of this question but I've spent all day at it
and haven't been able to find any relavent docs.

Thanks,

David Anderson