Re: 21rc6 serverworks IDE blows even more than is usual :)

From: Duncan Laurie (duncan@sun.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 11:50:43 EST

On Fri, 30 May 2003 12:11:08 +0200, Stephan von Krawczynski <skraw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know if this is in anyway interesting for you, but I got the same
chipset on an Asus board and been burning GBs of data onto DVDs with it and no
(ide) problem.

Its interesting to me.. It probably means my original diagnosis that this
was a bad chip revision is unfounded and maybe it can be fixed with the
right settings. Could I get an lspci -xxx for devices 00:0f.0 and 00:0f.1
from your box as well so I can cross-ref it with the broken ones?

-duncan