Problem with Agp 3.0 in Kernel 2.4.20 on e7205 mobo

From: Cedric ADAM (cadam@la-martiniquaise.Fr)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 05:08:06 EST

Hi,
I'm looking for the agpgart patch against kernel 2.4.20 for agp 3.0.
Because on my p4g8x (Asus motherboard) i'can't activate DRI with the
kernel 2.4.20 . I saw tah the 2.5.x support the e7205 agp, but i need a
stable kernel, cause its for a workstation, for a non-advanced user :).
I read on the mailing list archive that there is a patch but i can't
find him for downloading. Does anyone have it ?

Thanx