RE: 2.5.70-mm2

From: Paul Larson (plars@linuxtestproject.org)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 15:12:20 EST

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 11:48, Downing, Thomas wrote:
> [...]
http://ltp.sourceforge.net
You can get several test suites from the Linux Test Project. The main
one is LTP, but if you are more into database workload testing you may
want to give DOTS a try. Compiling LTP on mm2 gave me a pretty severe
hang about 2 min. ago but past that I don't know anything until I reboot
and try to get some more information about what's going on.

-Paul Larson