Re: mounting VXDOS partitions under linux

From: David D. Hagood (wowbagger@sktc.net)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 06:27:17 EST

One other thing to look out for is that Wind River also has a "long filename" FAT-like file system in which directory entries are longer, and which allows for longer filenames and case-sensitivity.

(Gads, I hate working with VxWorks. Wish I'd know a couple of years ago where Linux was going to be in a few months - I'd've never spec'ed my project to run under VxWorks.)

But yes, I would love to see a VxFAT module that could read WRS's wonderfully screwed up filesystems.