Re: 2.5.70-mm1 bootcrash, possibly RAID-1

From: Paul E. Erkkila (pee@erkkila.org)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 18:34:50 EST

I'm having a similar problem here with 2.5.70. I can't
seem to get the entire stack trace though, but with a
stripped down kernel config it seems to be when during
the time MD starts working.

Machine is an asus p4c8000, intel ich5, using the IDE
part not sata. I'm also using /dev/md0 as my root
partition.

Hope that helps, i'm trying to find a null modem to
get a real capture ;).

-pee