Re: Orinoco_cs module won't unload in 2.5.70

From: Matthew Harrell (lists-sender-14a37a@bittwiddlers.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 15:12:01 EST

Nothing useful. I've got this problem in a 2.5.65 kernel also. Really is
annoyying since the machine will not soft reboot because it thinks that
device is still in use. I have to physically power it off every time I
want to reboot it change any major pcmcia settings

--
Matthew Harrell Artificial Intelligence is no
Bit Twiddlers, Inc. match for natural stupidity