Re: [2.5] [Cool stuff] "checking" mode for kernel builds

From: Miles Bader (miles@lsi.nec.co.jp)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 21:03:22 EST

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <c-d.hailfinger.kernel.2003@xxxxxxx> writes:
> > +# Linus's kernel sanity checking tool
>
> IIRC my english lessons it should be
> +# Linus' kernel sanity checking tool

BTW, it just follows the sound, and at least I say something sounding
like `Linusez kernel' -- which would be written "Linus's kernel."

[in some cases, e.g. many plurals, you _do_ merge the two uses of S,
e.g., "The Smiths' car"]

-Miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over. --Ian Wolff