Re: [patch] cache flush bug in mm/filemap.c (all kernels >= 2.5.30(at least))

From: Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 06:13:45 EST

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 12:04:13PM +0200, Lothar Wassmann wrote:
> Is 2.5.68 current enough? The problem was even better reproducible
> with this kernel than with the old one. So I made all my tests with
> 2.5.68.

Can you attach the test program which reproduces your problem, and
include a description of what you think is going wrong?

AFAICS, you have only pointed out that a call to flush_page_to_ram()
without further information.

--
Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)                The developer of ARM Linux