irtty_sir cannot be unloaded

From: Stian Jordet (liste@jordet.nu)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 18:19:32 EST

Hello,

I get this message when trying to use irda with 2.5.x. I know it has
been there for a long time, but since nothing happens, I wonder if
anyone knows about it? I don't really need to unload it, but when I
reboots (or shutdowns) my pc, it hangs at "deconfiguring network
interfaces". Which is quite annoying. I guess I can change my
init-scripts to now do that, but...

Module irtty_sir cannot be unloaded due to unsafe usage in
include/linux/module.h:456

Best regards,
Stian