Re: Strange terminal problem with 2.5.6[8-9]

From: Matthew Harrell (lists-sender-14a37a@bittwiddlers.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 07:17:49 EST

: 2.5.68 and later have depreciated devpts support in devfs. Thus
: you have to enable:
:
: CONFIG_DEVPTS_FS=y
:
: and mount it during boot. Easy way is just to add to fstab:
:
: none /dev/pts devpts defaults 0 0

Sure enough that was it. Darn it. I must have missed that change entirely.
I was compiling in devpts but still figured it was mutually exclusive with
devfs (which I am using).

Thanks

--
  Matthew Harrell                          Never raise your hand to your
  Bit Twiddlers, Inc.                       children - it leaves your