Re: aic7(censored) compile error

From: Justin T. Gibbs (gibbs@scsiguy.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 16:40:00 EST

>> Hello,
>>
>> Am I just blind, or haven't this been reported? Haven't been able to
>> compile 2.5.69 since bk4, I think. This is with gcc-3.3.
>
> Hmm. I fixed this with changing line 767 to:

I believe this has already been fixed in TOT, but if not, I have
released the latest csets from my BK trees which address this and
other issues. I'm still in the process of integrating some other
changes, so I will be release another update later this week.

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~gibbs/linux/SRC/

--
Justin