AGP Kernel Patch for VIA KM266 / KL266

From: D & E Radel (radel@inet.net.nz)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 17:47:10 EST

Hi there

I am not quite sure who to send this to.......

With much help from Nicolas Mailhot and Flavio Stanchina, I have tested a
Kernel 2.4.20 patch for AGP support for the VIA KM266 / KL266. It
patches cleanly, compiles and runs in full 3D H/W acceleration with my
ATI Radeon 9000.

Who do I send this to so that it can be included in the kernel?

Regards,
D.Radel.

dmesg now says:
Linux agpgart interface v0.99 (c) Jeff Hartmann
agpgart: Maximum main memory to use for agp memory: 203M
agpgart: Detected Via Apollo Pro KM266 / KL266 chipset
agpgart: AGP aperture is 64M @ 0xe0000000