Re: ALi M5451/Trident sound module -> video corruption

From: David Caplan (david@david.ath.cx)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 06:07:33 EST

When I build it into the kernel it does the same thing, except on boot
up :/
When I tried using the alsa drivers (last night) the exact same thing
happend, I think it may be a hardware/memory conflict between the sound
card and the video, but I'm not sure.

-David

--
David Caplan {david@david.ath.cx|dcaplan@polycode.net}
gpg fingerprint:: B586 07D3 6EC0 EB36 6866  18C8 79B3 3A94 5898 39A0