Re: 2.5.68 and trouble with mouse setup on Notebook

From: David Ford (david+cert@blue-labs.org)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 08:36:04 EST

I also have an Inspiron, the 8200. I am using one mouse device in X,
/dev/input/mice and a USB mouse at times. My glidepoint, stick, and USB
mouse all work. USB mouse can be unplugged/replugged at any time and
still works.

This is with 2.5.67, 2.5.68 wants to immediately reboot on me.

Have you tried 2.5.67? If not, are you interested in my .config?

David