Re: Why DRM exists [was Re: Flame Linus to a crisp!]

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 19:37:02 EST

On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 08:19:18PM -0400, rmoser wrote:
[whine whine whine]

FYI, this person just posted a private email to a public list.

Personally, I don't care, I try not to send private mails that I wouldn't
want to see out in public, and I stand 100% behind what I said to him
in private. In fact, I feel more strongly about it now than I did before.

On the other hand, it might be useful information that this person doesn't
seem to understand the rules of the road, i.e., what is private remains
private.

--
---
Larry McVoy              lm at bitmover.com          http://www.bitmover.com/lm