Newest Ext3 code for 2.4.x

From: Jörn Engel (joern@wohnheim.fh-wedel.de)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 10:37:24 EST

Hi!

I've found a reproducable bug in ext3 on my notebook. This gets hit
under 2.4.19-ac4 and 2.4.20.1 (or whatever you want to call the
patches from hardrock.org).

Before I dive into the code, what is the most recent ext3 code that I
could update to? 2.4.21-rc1? Are any of the patches from
http://www.zip.com.au/~akpm/linux/patches/2.4/2.4.20/ missing? Is
there more unreleased code?

Jörn

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic