Re: [patch] VMnet/VMware workstation 4.0

From: Lucas Correia Villa Real (lucasvr@gobolinux.org)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 13:10:36 EST

Yes, there are distributions and a lot of "end-users" around using devfs.
About 2.2.x: I think only putting #ifdef CONFIG_DEVFS_FS before defining the
'static devfs_handle_t devfs_handle' can fix the problem. Can you test that?

The patches I sent are also available on
http://cscience.org/~lucasvr/patches/vmnet-only-3.2.patch and
http://cscience.org/~lucasvr/patches/vmnet-only-4.0.patch .

Lucas