Re: cannot boot 2.5.67

From: Randy.Dunlap (rddunlap@osdl.org)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 12:54:36 EST

There was also a thread about 1 week ago that indicated that
if CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT=<some very large number here>,
the kernel won't boot and won't tell you why.

E.g., if someone sets CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT to a buffer size in bytes
(or KB) instead of a shift value, it causes a very large log buffer
declaration and that's about all she wrote.

~Randy