[2.4.20-ck6] Rmap15f patch fails in vmscan.c

From: Joshua Kwan (joshk@triplehelix.org)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 20:39:42 EST

The subject says it all. Extracted a clean 2.4.20 tree, patched it with
the full -ck6 patch, then applied the rmap15f patch, and it fails in
mm/vmscan.c. Give it a try for yourself... :)

(The reason why I haven't just fixed it myself is because the rejects
file is really big, and it seems to me like something you can easily
correct with your sources, by rediffing against the right version of the
file or something.)

Regards
Josh

--